Upcycled Crafts: Book Page Ghosts
Betsy here with a quick and spooky craft: Book Page Ghosts!
These little ghosts can be made one by one to hang out and surprise your friends and family, or can be strung together as a ghoulish garland.
Twine/dental floss/string—your choice!
Marker for decorations
Let’s get to it:
- For standard book sized ghosts, grab two pages and tear one in half
- Have a piece of string ready, and maybe an extra set of hands (small hands love this craft but will need help with the tying!)
- Crumple the half page and wrap it with the full page, forming a ghostly head and a ghostly body. All of your ghosts will look different!
- Tie your string around its neck to secure the ghostly form. Give it a bow or tie a simple square not and leave the “arms” long so you can tie multiple arms together for the garland.
- If you want to give your ghost facial features, find the “face” side of your ghost and decorate away.